Friday 25 April 2014

Two cats and a cardi

Money Cat
That's it. I'm done with toys! ☺
The Money cat for my superstitious sister-in-law (she was told ginger cats bring money) and another one - Sly Cat - for us. Not ginger but we already have a ginger cat - a real one! Not quite ginger, though, maybe that's why we are still not millionaires )))

***

The whole family ☺





Всё, с игрушками я закончила, пока хватит! Мелкий рыжий котенок якобы озолотит мою золовку (кто-то ей сказал, что рыжие коты приносят удачу в деньгах), а Хитрый Кот - это для нас. Пусть не рыжий, но у нас ведь есть Сэнди! Правда, строго говоря, она тоже не рыжая, может, поэтому мы до сих пор не разбогатели ))

DROPS Baby Alpaca Silk

And this is my future Kim Hargreaves' Georgie Cardi. It's going to be thousands miles of sockinette stitch and I hope I won't hibernate it, because it is exactly the cardi I like.

***

А это мой будущий карди Georgie от Ким Харгривз. Впереди - километры лицевой глади и я надеюсь, что не брошу его, потому что он классный, как раз такой, какие я люблю.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HyperSmash